Making things is fun. Giving things to people is fun. Doing both is even more fun! If you still need to fill up a few stockings this Christmas, here are ten cute, easy little crafty projects that are perfect stocking stuffers. Get ready to make things and then give them to people!
1. Sugar Lip Scrub via Blisstree. Seriously, so freaking easy.
2. DIY Beeswax Lip Balm via DIY Network. These would be great to give at any time of the year, really.
3. Friendship Bracelets via Honestly WTF. Quite a few awesome tutorials here.
4. Hand Warmers via Trends With Benefits. So cute and so useful if your loved one lives in a cold climate and spends a lot of time outdoors.
5. Chocolate Pretzel Turtles via Steamy Kitchen. I made these as Christmas gifts last year and they couldn’t be any easier.
6. Paperclip + String Earrings via Evie S. See these adorable earrings? Yeah, they’re made with paperclips.
7. Map Coasters via The Country Chic Cottage. ModPodge and maps, people. And such a cute result!
8. Mini Notebook via Creme De La Craft. This is made from a cereal box! Ingenious and green.
9. Wildflower Seed Bombs via Gardenista. Ok, a little dirtier than what you’d normally put in a stocking, but nothing a plastic bag won’t fix.
10. DIY Scented Bath Salts via Beautylish. Seems easy enough and who doesn’t love bath salts?
All photos via respective websites