Ah, Mardi Gras. A time of so very many beads and boobs and people vomiting all up in the street. In reality, Mardi Gras is a series of celebratory events all over the world leading up to Ash Wednesday, and as with any celebration, it wouldn’t be a party if there weren’t a ton of wasted people there making weird faces, wearing weird things and impeding the photo processes of all their friends.
One of the best things that has come from social media is the photobomb. Surely some 19th century Wild West villain pulled the occasional bunny ears on one another in portraits, but now, we do them all the time. And even when we don’t, there’s at least Instagram there to show us pics of people who dare jump into others’ photos in the most hilarious of ways. And what better day to do that than on Fat Tuesday?
In honor of today, we have compiled several ridiculous photobombs from Instagram that we think you’ll love.
1. The “yes, everyone hates you” photobomb.
2. The “you’re not that strong” photobomb.
3. The “I’m searching for the precious” photobomb.
4. The “Green Goblin” photobomb.
5. The “totally not conspicuous” photobomb.
6. The “holy crap, couples are the worst” photobomb.
7. The “no really, couples completely suck” photobomb.
8. The “yes, my mouth really makes this shape” photobomb.
9. The “you think its girl in the wig’s drive-by photobomb, but it’s not” photobomb.
10. The “wait, is that Butters Stotch as a 60-year-old?” photobomb.
11. The “never sleep again” photobomb.
12. The “sup girl?” photobomb.
13. The “sup girl?” photobomb, part 2.
14. The “blowjobfish” photobomb.
15. And finally, the “stand and deliver” photobomb.