With leather, you really can’t go wrong! Look at how gorgeous these leather laptop bags from MacCase are.
Don’t you just want to sniff them?!
MacCase Leather Laptop Bag Features:
- Designed for use with the 15″ or 17″ MacBook Pro
- 7 pocket front panel organizer
- Thickly padded, adjustable shoulder strap
- Integrated side mounted iPod/ iPhone pocket
- Front and rear zippered pockets with color matched zippers
- Stainless steel finish, all metal hardware
- Can be used with any laptop or as a non-laptop travel bag
- Available in colors: red, black, chocolate, brown and tan
I love the brown one! It’s just so rustic and so western. The red one is awesome, too if you’re looking for a laptop bag with an oomph. This bag is a bit pricey though with a tag price of $250. But, I can say that it could be your money’s worth since it comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials on workmanship.
And speaking of workmanship, the bag looks well made too and can last a long time (‘long time’ is subjective on how you use the bag, though, hehe)
Where to buy: Cool Computer Bags
[ Image courtesy of Cool Computer Bags ]
Can’t get enough of Gadgenista? Subscribe to my feed!