When someone goes through a break-up, there are a number of things they may want from their friends. Sympathy. Support. A willingness to go down the proverbial rabbit hole with them for just one night.
But there are also a number of things they won’t want. Here are seven of them:
- A book with “…For One” anywhere in the title
- Unsolicited advice, about anything
- A year’s subscription to eHarmony
- The boyfriend body pillow
- Anything that will remind her of the relationship. Don’t go all nostalgia on her. She’s doing that enough herself.
- The constant presence of your significant other every time you get together. Seriously.