You may have heard by now that a very drunk and disorderly Deena from “Jersey Shore” recently got arrested for…well, being drunk and disorderly. More
Oh dear. More
Here is a photo of Deena from “Jersey Shore,” with her ass cheeks out. More
Remember when “Sex and the City” was on the air — and then again when it was a movie — and it was the hip thing to do to talk about which character you were? And 75% of women thought they were Carries, and the other 25% thought they were Samanthas, and if your friends ever deigned to suggest that you were a Charlotte or a Miranda you had to pretend to be fine with it only to go home and fume?
Why haven’t we don’t that with “Jersey Shore”? It has four girl-women too. So here are your options: More