If anti-deodorant Cameron Diaz has her way, your daily commute is about to get a whole lot more fragrant. More
I pitted some conventional drugstore deodorants against two natural brands in a fight to see which ones would keep me driest and least smelly. More
Some guys say they’re not using it as often. More
This post is brought to you by our friends at Gurl.
Day by day, the weather is getting a little warmer. I’m so excited for some heat because we had such a dreadful winter, but I’m not really thrilled about the sweat factor. I get really hot really easily. Maybe I’m born with it, maybe it’s annoying. More
If this had happened in America, someone would be dead by now. More
Recently, I had a friend of mine ask me if she smelled bad. This particular friend actually typically has a scent combination of Chanel perfume and champagne, in addition to being obsessively clean, so she had nothing whatsoever to worry about. Unfortunately, there have been a few cases where somebody I knew had a decidedly unpleasant scent. More
We read a lot of X-Men comics growing up (and watched the excellent cartoon) and always wondered about the unseen mutants, the ones who got shitty mutations. Like some kid who could never be defeated at tic-tac-toe or a girl who was allergic to sand. Apparently, secretary of state Hillary Clinton may be one such disappointing mutant: she doesn’t sweat. Ever. More
Don’t get me wrong, they want you to take care of that shit. But you don’t have to feel bad about the need to take care of your gross stinkiness. More
British watchdog group the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) is on a roll: they recently banned images of too-skinny models, Dakota Fanning‘s Lolita posing and Hailee Steinfeld‘s Prada campaign. Their latest target is Lynx–UK equivalent of reliably tasteless deodorant brand Axe–which is owned by Unilever. The ads depict UK glamor model Lucy Pindar in various compromising positions… More
- The 13 Inevitable Phases Of Online Shopping AKA Addiction
- The Guide To Dirty Talk Every Woman Must Read!
- Backpacks Filled With Live Fish Are A Thing. So, That's Happening...
11 Style Rules From Our Favorite Fictional Schools That We 100 Percent Still Follow
- See The Strangest, Most INSANE Sex Toys Available On The Internet
We never get sick of Martha Stewart’s past as a fashion model. Although she did bluechip work like Chanel, the young Stewart (with her bright all-American smile and straight brow) also had huge commercial appeal. Here’s the OG lifestyle guru guiding a wheelbarrow at fifteen in a vintage spot for Unilever deodorant soap. More
Okay, here’s a weird beauty tip. Joan Rivers has a recipe for DIY deodorant involving the preferred flavorless spirit of college kids and Charlie Sheens everywhere: More
What does Freedom smell like? Old Spice Deodorant. What does Old Spice Deodorant smell like? Freedom. Really. It says so right on the bottle. They’ve isolated the scent of independence. That should transcend gender. And that’s why I’m wearing it … More
Nothing takes the romance out of a budding relationship quite like a cruddy odor. Bad smells can leave an even worse taste in your mouth. Ladies, gird your loins and hold your noses: here are the top ten foul-smelling, pheromone-killing deal-breakers.
1. Pedi-smell. The date was fantastic and the kiss was even better. You agree to go back to his place and make out on his couch for an hour. Things begin to heat up, and you slowly remove your clothes and take off your shoes when suddenly a smell so overpowering floods the room you run to the bathroom with your shirt in your hands covering your mouth so not to puke on his carpet. Foot odor can kill a hookup faster than a collection of troll dolls. And troll dolls don’t induce nausea.
2. Gym sweat smell. You’re impressed with his work out routine and even more so by his rock hard abs—too bad his sweat stench is less than impressive. And honestly, everyone goes to the gym and manages to soap off that work bench stench. But he somehow he still smells worse than a ripe junior high school locker room. Tell him to wipe off that sweat mustache and hit the shower already. More