You know you still love repping your initials. More
It was only a matter of time before Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s offspring started rocking diamonds. More
1) They are better than neon jelly bracelets.
2) They are better than almost everything else, too.
3) Especially Rick Perry. More
Remember when Dolce & Gabbana got in Internet trouble for including explicitly racist imagery in their Spring 2013 collection, and we wrote about it, and then they issued a very weak and hole-filled defense, and we wrote about that, too? Well, those racist images are still out there in the world being sold to people, and now a prominent African American fashionista has weighed in on them. More
“Racist caricatures look pretty and go back a long time, okay?” More
Dare I say it – would they make you happy? More
Normally I love Kate Middleton’s style, but I’m a bit conflicted on this. More
- The Guide To Dirty Talk Every Woman Must Read!
11 Style Rules From Our Favorite Fictional Schools That We 100 Percent Still Follow
- The 13 Inevitable Phases Of Online Shopping AKA Addiction
- Backpacks Filled With Live Fish Are A Thing. So, That's Happening...
- See The Strangest, Most INSANE Sex Toys Available On The Internet
If you don’t remember she exists, she’ll die! More
Who doesn’t love an intense game of Scrabble? It’s great for the mind and a perfect chance to show off just how phenomenal your vocabulary is to everyone. From fancy words to dirty words, Scrabble is the queen of games, in this blogger’s opinion. More
Although, doubtless, you will be able to appreciate her charming hairpin and hoop earrings. More
A woman was browsing the aisles at jewelry boutique Bejeweled in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and came across something really, really unexpected… swastika earrings. More
No, you do not. More