They’re able to accomodate body shapes that you won’t see in the Lululemon catalogue anytime soon. More
Lululemon gets you, you guys. They understand that the herculean task of changing from one pair of pants to a whole other pair of pants will put some serious strain on your busy schedule. More
If there’s one place a crop top and yoga pants should be acceptable attire, it’s at the gym. But one young woman was just kicked out of a Planet Fitness for daring to work out with her abs showing. More
If Kate Middleton were running around in yoga pants like the rest of us, would she still look so special? Yeah, she would. More
Let’s take a look at the models, designers, and tastemakers who most impacted the fashion world this year. More
If Lululemon doesnâ€™t want you in its pants, JC Penney is ready to hook you up. More
Hey man, sometimes clothes aren’t for everybody. Including me. More
Could they make America love the velour tracksuit again? More
Questions that will be answered this week by your all-knowing host:
- Why will the new Justin Timberlake album likely raise birth rates?
- What’s theÂ real problem we need Lululemon to start fixing for us?
- Which disease hasÂ Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens caught — one that he shares withÂ Hugh Jackman, Tom Hanks and Christian Bale?
- Who is Instagramming her weird bloody face? More
Lululemon just recalled their transparent pants. Also, people were buying transparent pants. More
A thorough but by no means exhaustive look at what where you shop says about you.
American Apparel: you have a rash somewhere on your body right now that you definitely plan on getting checked out, even though you have yet to make a doctorâ€™s appointment.
Lululemon: all of your scarves are infinity scarves. Somehow you are still unhappy.
Anthropologie: you are reading this on a bicycle. You have always been on a bicycle. You donâ€™t know where youâ€™re going and you canâ€™t stop the bicycle, no matter how much you want to. There is a dog in your basket – a dog you have never seen before in your life. Itâ€™s raining gently and youâ€™re frightened. More
Stress is related to 99% of all illness. The other 1% is caused by hysteria or possibly enchantment (have you recently angered a witch?). Calm down. You’re fine. The rest of you, take a nap or something; that should take … More
You know the best thing about doing pilates? Saying you do pilates. I think I enjoy saying “oh, I just came from pilates” about ten times more than I’ve ever enjoyed the actual class. You know what? We could just cut out the middle man. Wear these outfits to trick people into thinking you’re a more health conscious person than you actually are More
Here’s Lady Gaga’s i-D editorial. -Fashion Indie
In honor of LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville, here are 10 celebrity truces. -The Frisky
A judge in Maryland has charged a Lululemon employee for murdering a co-worker at one of the brandâ€™s outposts in Bethesda. -Styleite
More than half a million teens in the U.S. have or have had an eating disorder. -MyDaily
Blake Lively does not plan to design her own line. Everybody breathe easy. -The Cut