Let’s be honest – no one thinks Charlie Sheen is sane at this point, right? Maybe 2% of the planet is saying “oh, yeah, he’s a rock star from Mars, that is a completely normal statement. Too bad he and I could not be friends because I’m a classical pianist from Venus.” The other 98% of us agree that he’s hopped a bus to Crazytown? Good.
But what about the goddesses? (Charlie’s two young girlfriends, international sensations?)
They appear to be standing by their man! But why would women stay with a man who seems so obviously less than stable? What’s the appeal to begin with? We checked in with various ladies (who I have made lady-flowers to protect their identities) to understand the allure of the madman. More