Men need yoga and snobby pants as much as women do. More
Finally, someone has come up with a better term for “camel toe” that’s not nearly as embarrassing. More
Apparently people have been desperate for a better yoga pant. Hopefully this will get it to them. More
Next time you head to your yoga class, would you consider possibly wearing a set of sex-pot tights, and maybe really going for it in lingerie? More
But don’t worry, I’m still a wreck! More
Because I am from Southern California, I have been exposed to a wide range of new age activities that most people have never dreamed of. And I’m willing to try anything. More
One yoga-ologist claims that it is. More
Do you vaguely dislike yoga? Do you feel weird about trying to bend your body into pretzel positions in front of strangers? Do the clothes all bunch up in ways that are vaguely uncomfortable? Is there always one guy in the class who keeps grunting in a way that feels strangely pointed? Well, that’s too bad, because it’s either that or fail every test you’re ever exposed to, because yoga is going to save your brain. More
Why should you wear no underwear under your yoga pants? So we can stop having absurd discussions about what kind of underwear you’re supposed to be wearing. Like this: More
- The 13 Inevitable Phases Of Online Shopping AKA Addiction
- See The Strangest, Most INSANE Sex Toys Available On The Internet
- The Guide To Dirty Talk Every Woman Must Read!
- You Can Finally Dress Just Like Olivia Pope
11 Style Rules From Our Favorite Fictional Schools That We 100 Percent Still Follow
Questions that will be answered this week by your all-knowing host:
- Why will the new Justin Timberlake album likely raise birth rates?
- What’s the real problem we need Lululemon to start fixing for us?
- Which disease has Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens caught — one that he shares with Hugh Jackman, Tom Hanks and Christian Bale?
- Who is Instagramming her weird bloody face? More
Lululemon just recalled their transparent pants. Also, people were buying transparent pants. More
Your Yoga Pants are pushing good men over the edge. Over the edge into lust. More
I don’t know about you, but when I select my yoga clothes, I’m not looking so much for something that offers a smooth transition from the workout studio to the club, but for them to be lightweight and breathable, not in danger of malfunctioning and nothing I have to repeatedly remove from my asscrack. More
For most of my life, I’ve been a gym-goer. More